What are Promix HPLC Columns?
Promix is for separation of biomolecules
- Promix is an alternative chromatography technology for efficient resolution of peptides and proteins.
- The technology is based on a combination of two interactions – hydrophobic and ionic.
- This approach is possible due to a new type of separation media: a chemical combination of hydrophobic and ionic functional groups on a ligand bonded to a silica support.
- With this phase, unparalleled selectivity and peak capacity can be achieved.
- Independent adjustment of the amount of buffer and organic modifier creates an infinite number of separation conditions that are suitable for many types of biomolecules.
Promix® Enter a New Era in Biomolecule Analysis with Promix Columns Unsurpassed Selectivity and Peak Capacity for Peptides and Proteins
SieLC_Peptides Analytic with Promix
SieLC_Alternative Selectivity of Promix
SieLC_Peptide Digest Separation with Promix MP
SieLC_Peptides Different Gradient Types with Promix MP
SieLC_Proteins and Peptides on Promix Columns
SieLC_Separation of Insulin Analogues With Promix MP
There are four different Promix Columns to be selected as follows:
Use the following chart to select a column based on the analyte’s properties
Select the column length based on sample complexity
- 150-250 mm for proteomics, protein digests, and complex samples
- 50-150 mm for synthetic analysis and purification
Select the column i.d. based on sample loading and sensitivity needs
Mobile Phase should be pH 2-4 with:
Formic Acid (0.1-0.9%)
Ammonium Acetate or Ammonium Formate
Organic Modifier should be Acetonitrile
Ionic strength, pH, and organic modifier gradients can be used to optimize the separation